<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes Tonight

Friday, February 20, 2009
overworked... and overstretched...


See this picture? It's the reason why there are no Friday Night Notes tonight. The instrument in the image is an LC-MS (that's Liquid Chromatograph - Mass Spectrometer for you geeks out there). This particular LC-MS has been very... and I mean VERY bad for about 10 days. I've worked roughly 20 hours in overtime in less than the said 10 days trying hard to get it functioning properly.



I'm dead tired now, but I am pleased to report that my LC-MS is now operating normally. Unfortunately, that leaves me to whipped for a night of street preaching. Even pastor Tim, who also has been working long hours this week, will be skipping our customary night of evangelism.



We hope to be back at it next week, so stay tuned!



God bless you all, dear readers.





Rand