<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

No Notes

Friday, March 25, 2011
down time...




Due to poor health throughout the week, I stayed home tonight to physically recover. I hope to be back at my post next week for our customary night of street evangelism. Remember me in your prayers, dear saints.

Above and below are pictures I took from just outside my workplace. With the Spring thaw well under way in Canada, the house finches have returned (above), and the hooded mergansers are slowly migrating back northward (below). I love nature photography!




Have a blessed and safe weekend, dear readers. God bless you all!


Rand
11:02 PM
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous LarryHu said…

    It is a brave thing you do each week. Praying with you brother.

     
  • Post a Comment  
    Permalink