<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Fame!

Friday, April 15, 2005
good side, bad side...

Well, it's all thanks to you!!! A Form of Sound Words made it into the triple digits yesterday in the number of hits. It's really cool to know that so many of you actually care to follow the thoughts and actions of a quack like me...LOL.

Unfortunately though, with fame comes...trolls. For those of you who are unaware of what an internet troll is, here is it's definition according to Wikipedia:

"An Internet troll is either a person who sends messages on the Internet hoping to entice other users into angry or fruitless responses, or a message sent with such content."

In other words, "a lazy bonehead with nothing better to do with his time than to look for people to mock online". I have had a number of such people come to my blog in the last couple of weeks (corresponding to the recent jump in my stats) and so far, I have been able to ban them out of my comment box pretty easily. I keep a very close eye on my blog.

Now, for my request: to all my online friends, please, DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. If one should avoid my detection for a short time, do not respond to their lunacy; that's what they want! Ignore them, and rest assured their trash will be removed soon enough.

Hope you all continue to enjoy A Form of Sound Words,

See you later, on the Friday Night Notes,


Rand