<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Kind of funny... in a demented way

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
don't you just love hypocrites...

Just a quick little note, encouraging you all, dear readers, to check out the latest post at my friend Scott's blog. The page takes forever to load for some strange reason, but it's worth the wait. Be sure to closely scrutinize the picture. Scott's comments on it are right on the money!

Don't get me wrong by this link, politics really isn't my thing. I couldn't care less about the Republicans, the Democrats, the Liberals, the Conservatives... etc... etc. My citizenship is in Heaven (Philippians 3:20). But, I must say, when I see this kind of hypocrisy and spin, it really makes me laugh, and, when I see how seriously some people take it, it makes me cry.

That's all for now. I hope to have part 2 of "Purgatory" done tonight.

Later,


Rand