<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Friday Night... Rain!

Saturday, October 08, 2005
psych!!!

No "notes" tonight from street preaching, we were rained out. While it is a shame that the Gospel wasn't preached in the marketplace tonight, I consider the rain tonight as a gift from the Lord. The fact of the matter is... I'M EXHAUSTED.

Work, this week, has been incredibly busy. I've easily worked 12-16 hours in overtime, and some of my tasks were frustrating and difficult. That being said, I managed to get all that was required of me done, and done well (Praise God!).

So with the night off from street preaching, my wife and I had a "date". We got a babysitter went out for dinner. We had a good time. I now plan to devote my long weekend (it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada) to my family, who haven't seen much of me this last few days.

To all my fellow Canadian readers: Happy Thanksgiving!

Later,


Rand