<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

A Few Rare Pearls

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
listen and prosper...

I have come across a two audio sermons which I wish to share with you all. They are both real good and I hope you, my dear readers, will be blessed and sanctified through these excellent teachings.

The first sermon is from my own pastor. He preached a message showing the typology between the account of Cain and Abel, and the the life of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ in relation to the nation of Israel. This is good theological stuff. Enjoy!

Cain/Abel - Jesus/Israel

The second sermon is actually divided up into two parts. It is by John McArthur, and it's real good. I has often been my complaint that John McArthur was a bit wishy-washy, but he gets real serious, and dare I say, very "fundamental" in this message. If there are any Romanists reading this, you definitely need to hear this message, as pastor McArthur deals with the subject of whether evangelicals should regard Romanists as brothers and sisters in the Faith, or as unbelievers who should be evangelized.

I have to thank my brother Pascal for sending me the link to this great sermon. It was aired on November 9th on Way of the Master Radio. I downloaded the podcast and edited out the irritating dance music the radio program begins with, and I took out the comments of the DJ who made the sermon out to be this great, big controversy (which really perplexed and irritated me). I don't think I'm going to get into any trouble with Living Waters over this, their philosophy has always been: "Freely received, freely given." (Matthew 10:8b) Which is a good and biblical philosophy. Anyway, the only voice you'll here in these files is pastor John MacArthur. Again, enjoy!

Romanism: Co-labourers, or the enemy? (Part I)

Romanism: Co-labourers, or the enemy? (Part II)


Take care,

Rand

Labels: