<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Rained Out

Saturday, December 16, 2006
more recuperation time...

It was on my mind all day today. Should I go out street preaching with my pastor tonight, or should I stay home and give myself more time to recuperate from that nasty lung infection (yes, my second one this year)? Well, the Lord gave me the answer by sending rain tonight.

The more I think about it, I really shouldn't have been considering going out tonight. I just finished my last round of antibiotics yesterday, and while I do feel much better, all my symptoms haven't completely disappeared yet. So, in the end, I'm kind of thankful for the rain tonight. This way, I am comforted by the fact that there will be less people making fools of themselves in the marketplace tonight, and I know that my pastor won't be out there by himself.

Please continue to pray that I regain full health, dear brothers and sisters in the Lord. I hope to have a Friday Night Notes for you next week.


Rand