<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Return From Vacation

Friday, May 22, 2009
it's good to relax...


Sorry, dear readers... if you were logging on to read my Friday Night Notes, there are none this week. No doubt pastor Tim (and perhaps brother Josiah) went out to preach the Gospel downtown tonight, but I'm resting from a very eventful week.

Let me tell you, with three kids and a pregnant wife, even vacation is a whole lot of work!!!

We all spent the week at my favorite Provincial Park (aka: "My Happy Place") and I took lots and lots of pictures with my new digital SLR camera. I will be posting some of my shots in the days to come... I'm too tired now... I going to bed.

I did put up a shot of one of the lakes we camped by. What a glorious creation God wrought!

Have a great weekend, dear readers.


Rand