<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:13)

Losing Wisdom!

Sunday, February 19, 2006
yes... I know... I'm a whiner...

By this time tomorrow, I will lose half of my wisdom! I'm getting my two bottom wisdom teeth pulled out (I know, I that was a pretty lame joke... I won't quit my day-job).

Kidding aside, I have to say I'm pretty nervous over this. They'll be putting me to sleep for the actual extractions, so that part won't be so bad. It's the aftermath that's got me freaked out. I have heard horror stories from my co-workers of terribly painful jaws, as well as infections. Considering I hate going to the dentist for even a routine check-up, I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow.

I'm being a big baby, you say? Well YES! yes I am!

LOL


Rand